With a full course of Concept Pastry, you will learn basically all the recipes and cake decorating techniques you need.
- Concept Pastry course basically includes all the recipes and techniques you need.
- From A to Z, it has been prepared in a course program that you can prepare and complete all the details of each product, such as cooking-execution-ornamentation.
- In a 5-day course plan, you will be able to see 13 different techniques together, cook and decorate all products step by step and create a concept.
- On the first day of the course, how to create a concept, how to plan color choices and exterior decoration techniques suitable for the concept will be explained in detail.
- The products in this course are as follows;
- Baking cookies – decoration
- Baking cupcakes – decoration
- Cakepops making – decoration
- Oreo making – decoration
- Description of meringue varieties
- Preparation of macarons with Italian meringue – baking, 3 different filling executions – one within the other layered filling technique
- Meringue making with French meringue – towering and stringing technique – decoration
- For cake: Cake baking-ganache preparation-cream preparation
- Explanation and execution of pastry filling types (Fruits, nuts and similar fillings)
- Making buttercream with Swiss meringue
- Tips for working with buttercream and covering/coloring
- Naked cake covering techniques
- Buttercream full covering and sharp edge techniques, concrete effect covering
- Explanation of sugar dough and professional execution techniques
- Making sharp edges by covering the cake with sugar paste
- Flower dough recipe and preparation
- Making flowers from flower paste and creating an arrangement on the cake
- Working on decorative cute human figures
- Model cake covering technique and execution
- Pie Folding – Carrier System Installation
- Techniques to be used for cake and product decoration:
- Mesh stencil (template), stencil with royal icing, sequin effect, coloring techniques, lace making, frill making etc. in advanced techniques
- General details: Enlarging and folding the cake according to the number of people
- Detailed documents about product and material storage periods – conditions
- Explanation of the packaging, transportation details of the products
- Course period: Recorded videos of the 5 days course
Note: In this course, a 3-layer real cake will be made.
You are now a professional pastry maker 🙂